Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy 4th!


There's not much that makes my heart swell to overflowing faster than a great picture with my kids. Probably because outside of being a wife, being a Mommy is the most joyful thing I've ever done. Being a Mommy is truly a dream come true. God saw fit to send me these two precious little ones, and thought I don't deserve them, I'm so glad He did. So my plans for the 4th of July are to just enjoy the heck out of my sweet family. Mark took off yesterday, today and tomorrow, and we just plan to have fun together while he's off. I'll do no work and little housework--only what is a must to get us by. And while we celebrate the freedoms we enjoy in this great country of ours, I'll also be celebrating the "fireworks" that light up my life everyday!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh I love this post - what a beautiful tribute to your family!!

Happy 4th!!

Deidre said...

Happy 4th, Karen! Enjoy your time with your family. My baby is turning 2 tomorrow, so we'll be celebrating all day. :)