Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Things

In no particular, a few things for which I give thanks:

  1. Clean closets, cabinets, and garage--after going on a rampage and spending the past couple of weeks "simplifying", it's done!  Oh, it makes me happy!
  2. My kids love each other--they are making the most out of their time off from school.  Every day this week, as soon as the last bite of breakfast hits their tummies, they are off, in full force, to play for the entire day--with very few tiffs.  My prayer is that they will always be each other's best friend.
  3. My thoughtful husband--whether it's something small or quite significant, it's always reassuring to know we are on the same team and that he always has my back.
  4. God's stretching--I'm so glad He loves me too much to leave me where I am.  He's doing a lot of stretching on me right now, and even though it's a little unnerving, I know it's going to lead to great things!
  5. Friends--especially those that God is also stretching at the same time as me!  It's good to have a friend or two or five to travel life's paths with.
  6. Abundance--and I'm not talking about money or things.  We have food in our cabinets, clothes on our backs, and a warm home to live in.  That's more than most people in this world can claim.
  7. Medical knowledge--I have an ear that has been clogged and ringing for several days straight, and I'm so thankful that there are doctors with the knowledge and medication on hand to fix it!  Otherwise, this ringing might just drive me straight to the funny farm!
  8. Christmas shopping on the internet--'nuff said!
  9. Family--what a good feeling to have people to love and who love you in return!  Can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with mine!
  10. Blessings--there is not enough time in the world to finish this list of things for which I am thankful.  That in itself is reason to give thanks.
What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Salem said...

I love reading "thankful lists" it makes me thankful! :) Love you girl!