Monday, December 13, 2010

Where to Start

There have been so many things floating around in my head over the past couple of months, yet none of them have ended up here!!  My sweet friend often refers to herself as a frustrated perfectionist--you know, a person that thinks if it can't be done perfectly, don't even start.  I suffer from this syndrome from time to time.  It especially seems to affect me in blogging.  I think if I can't write a beautifully fluent, inspiring post, then I'm not going to write at all.

I need to get over that, don't I?  I've come to terms in many areas of my life with the fact that I can never do "it" (whatever "it" is at the time) perfectly.  So I just do the best I can and move on.  I've gotten pretty good at it most of the time.  This needs to carry over into my blogging!!!

So, know that I'm working towards that end and plan to get on here soon to post...something. 

I just have to decide which of the many things that are floating through my head to start with!

1 comment:

Kenda said...

As always...your blogs make me smile. I think all the "its" you do are very close to perfect and done with great grace and passion. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season with you family. Merry Christmas!

Kenda