Friday, March 11, 2011

The Hole in Our Gospel: Day 13

After being challenged to read the first two chapters of "Same Kind of Different as Me" yesterday, I finally put the book down a little after midnight.  I was about half finished at the time.  I picked it back up today, along with a box of Kleenex, and finished it just over 24 hours after I began.  Once again, God has removed a blind spot in my life and showed me yet another way He expects me to love on His people.

If you have not read this book, it's another one I would highly encourage you to read.  I don't want to say too much about the book because I would hate to spoil any of it for you.  Just know that you will turn the last page with a different mindset than you had when you opened the first page. 

I had someone say to me that she expects a movie to be made out of this book--I think I agree.  I would be the first in line to see it. 

1 comment:

Salem said...

Excellent book! I haven't read the sequel, but I've heard it is very good!