Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Hole in Our Gospel: Day 31

I am SO excited to share with you what God has done!!  I told you about going through my jewelry and putting three auctions on eBay to raise money to send to World Vision for my sponsored child's birthday.  After reading the initial information from World Vision about the birthday parties they give each year in the communities where they have sponsorships, my goal for the auctions was to get $130.  Honestly, I thought that seemed to be quite an aggressive goal, but I was willing to go out on a limb and trust God to do His thing!

Oh, ye of little faith!!!  When my three auctions closed yesterday, the sales totaled just over $215!!!  Can I even tell you how excited I was??  Is that God doing "exceedingly abundant" works or WHAT??!!  I received payments today and plan to send it on to World Vision tomorrow.  Praise God!!!

No comments: