Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Organized Simplicity, Week 10 in Review & Wrap Up

Okay, altogether now...WHEW!!!  How are you feeling??  Do you have a simpler home than you did ten weeks ago?  I'm quite certain that you do, even if it's not exactly like you want it to be.  You have started, and that is the most important part.  After all, the road to simplicity is a journey, not a destination.  This is an on-going process that you have begun--but after this ten-week start, you are well on your way.

I hope these posts have been helpful to you as you've navigated your way through the Organized Simplicity book.  Even though our class is officially ending, these posts will remain here, so feel free to go back through them as you complete this round of decluttering, cleaning & organizing or as you start round two somewhere down the road!  This is my second round in the past year, and I know there will be other rounds to come in the years ahead!

This week's assignment is just to wrap up the class by reading the final chapter of Organized Simplicity.  That's it!  It isn't an official assignment, but I think a family celebration might also be in order as you celebrate all that you've accomplished during this time!

I'm curious to know a few things--you can leave your answers in the comment section:
  • What is the best thing you gained from this book and class?
  • What was the worst thing about this book and class?
  • What do you consider your greatest accomplishment in your house from the past ten weeks?
Thanks for letting me be a part of your journey!  Be sure and come back to visit me here again.  Now that I'm in the groove of posting at least once a week, you never know what might be coming next!  Blessings to you!!

No comments: